RTIC Coolers. Free shipping. Half the price of Yeti

• HTML tutorial

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Found this today. Thought anyone considering a big purchase on a cooler could save a few simoleans.
Money back Guarantee. Guaranteed for like 7 yrs. has more capacity then a Yeti. 10 days of ice. Look almost identical to a Yeti. wow. This could be the find of the week.

heres the link: https://www.rticcoolers.com/
rtic-45-open-hero.png

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Loos nice... Once the catch up and there is more info out there I may bite.

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I have looked at them before and they seem to be a great value. They even had the tumblers like Yeti, I love mine. Now that I have the fridge I don't really need on but thinking about maybe getting a medium size one to replace one of the coolers in the boat.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Yikes ships 6/9/2016. Was gonna pull the trigger on the large one

ryanstl

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hi, new here. I'm over on IH8MUD being a 100 series owner. There is a similar thread there. Many think RTIC is caught up in legal battle with Yeti. The designs are very, very similar. Since, the ship date is so bad with the RTIC I went with Pelican.

Reactions: SLO Rob and Mike G

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I wouldn't be surprised if they were tied up in a legal battle. What I found strange about the shipping dates was how different they were for two people checking within maybe a couple of hours of each other.

ryanstl

Rank 0

Contributor I

A member of another forum I frequent reported he just received his RTIC, but it took 6 months.