Rotisserie Turkey at Usal Beach, Lost Coast, CA

• HTML tutorial

wearethestones

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Francisco
Member #

Just back to the city last night from Usal. Arrived Wednesday afternoon and it was surprisingly dry and sunny. We're expecting rain Wed-Friday. Set up shelter for the fire to begin roasting this 24lb turkey on my new rotisserie by One Grill https://www.onegrill.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=4SK231

Now let me explain a little side story about "purchasing" this rotisserie. I ordered it Friday morning and had it shipped overnight. Paid $90 for that. Monday about 3pm I received an email from FedEx saying my order will be delivered Tuesday by 3pm. I called One Grill and was a little upset that my order wasnt processed Friday and didnt get my order Monday like I paid for. Spoke with Brian at One Grill who was very patient with me, but some miscommunication happened over the phone and he cancelled my order, so FedEx was suppose to return the rotisserie even though its out for delivery. I start to have a melt down and talk with Brian again expressing my extreme displeasure. He tried to assure me I would get a refund of both the order and shipping. I accept my defeat and tried to move on. Tuesday at 3pm a large box is sitting at my desk at work. BOOM! It actually got here. I emailed Brian saying it came.
His reply was this.
Screenshot_20181126-123400_Gmail.jpeg

Turns out I get the rotisserie for free! Merry Christmas from FedEx!

This guy truely had tremendous patience. I was definitely not a fun customer and am forever grateful for the way this turned out.

It started to rain as soon as we set up our shelter but we managed to keep everything dry and warm.

Attachments

wearethestones

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Francisco
Member #

Hit send by mistake.

Rotisserie was only rated for a 25lb max balanced load. A bird is no where near balenced so we were pushing the extreme limits of this equipment. For 9hours this thing spun before it was ready to go. Sooooo good. I highly recommend this product!