Roof Top Tent people get one of these now

• HTML tutorial

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

So one of my favorite gear peices is on sale at Home Depot for a great price. I use this to setup and tear down my RTT, use it for boxes I dont want to bend over all the time, use it as a sitting bench, and put it in my shower setup for towels and soap. It is down to $25.00 right now which is a great price. This one is lightweight and folds up. You won't be sorry that you brought this along.

1574118878467.png

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I agree. I used to use one of those. They are very convenient for all the reasons you listed.

Reactions: Gary Stevens

thewayhomeadventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Service Branch
Army / CIA
So one of my favorite gear peices is on sale at Home Depot for a great price. I use this to setup and tear down my RTT, use it for boxes I dont want to bend over all the time, use it as a sitting bench, and put it in my shower setup for towels and soap. It is down to $25.00 right now which is a great price. This one is lightweight and folds up. You won't be sorry that you brought this along.

View attachment 127587
That...is an excellent idea. Getting one now.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Yep - I've got three of them for painting and drywall work etc...and take one with me camping sometimes, mostly as a place to saw wood and as a workbench. Makes great extra seating, too, for two people. Got tired of it being a bit bulky in my packing arrangement, though may see how it works to pack it up top of my RTT.

Wicked handy to have around a basecamp, that's for sure.

Reactions: HazMatt79

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Thank you @Gary Stevens , just purchased one online and should be able to pick it up today! Will work great for setting up and packing up the RTT tent! Will also come in handy around the house! and at any campground!

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

I have a couple that are very similar to that. I use them mostly around the house but they're great for working on my trailers and Jeeps too.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Picked mine up after work yesterday and I have to say it's one of the best deals I've picked up recently! Made of aluminum it's light and the legs flip open with ease and lock in place. It's rated to hold 300 lbs and at 250 lbs I could probably jump up and down on it no problem! I'll definitely be mounting it up on top with my RTT. Great find for sure, thanks again @Gary Stevens!

Reactions: HazMatt79

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

View attachment 127587
I bought something similar..love it. I think i got mine at lowes, but the normal price was only $30 or so. Been a lifesaver