Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

I got them to save some space as you can see in picture it fits between fridge and Trail kitchen box just perfect so dog can pass thru easy as before that would be mess.
Ok now about comfort: it's really great for the eating as sitting position just perfect either at table or just holding plate. It's not perfect , well , not really perfect for the relaxing . It's fine but not great and comfy. The seat back has metal poles I wish they put a soft padding. I fit perfect between but when I turn my upper body I laid against the metal poles . The sit bottom is wide but has not have enough the tights support as it's a little short for me . I'm about 200 lbs normal fit , 6 feet , I was an athlete all my youth life so I have a little wider shoulders.
So overall it's great chair, set and fold time very quick after couple times of practice . I would say in scale between 1-10 it's about 7, maybe 6 for bigger people , 8 for smaller and eating. You got my point . There is something to lose when it comes down trade between space and supper comfy . I would say if you are living in truck as normal life than it's not chair for you if you are go out on weekends or week trip it's perfect as you need space for the other things .

Attachments

Last edited: