Member II

River Edge, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
White
Member #

Hi All,

I'm attempting to put together a Rigs and Coffee Event to meet people around the Tri-State area for Wheelin, Overlanding, Camping, whatever.

I see lots of people wanting to get together for these sort of adventures, but never able to find a group near by or get things going...everything just fizzles out last minute

So am going to try and see if I can make it happen!!

Date: May 14th.
TIME: 9:30 AM
Place: Northern New Jersey, Bergen County. Small Group (<5 People) Caffeine on Kinderkamack 9:30 AM. If we can get a larger group, which would be really f%^%in Awesome, can meet in the Parks nearby, (Memorial Park or Van Saun County Park (they have a zoo if that can lure anyone) and I'll make the coffee myself out of the Jeep!!!

If anyone is interested, just let me know (reply to this thread) and I will create a Rally Point Page.

Reactions: Smcnamara8

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
See DM sent

Smcnamara8

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Park Ridge, NJ, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
McNamara
Member #

Hi All,

I'm attempting to put together a Rigs and Coffee Event to meet people around the Tri-State area for Wheelin, Overlanding, Camping, whatever.

I see lots of people wanting to get together for these sort of adventures, but never able to find a group near by or get things going...everything just fizzles out last minute

So am going to try and see if I can make it happen!!

Date: May 14th.
TIME: 9:30 AM
Place: Northern New Jersey, Bergen County. Small Group (<5 People) Caffeine on Kinderkamack 9:30 AM. If we can get a larger group, which would be really f%^%in Awesome, can meet in the Parks nearby, (Memorial Park or Van Saun County Park (they have a zoo if that can lure anyone) and I'll make the coffee myself out of the Jeep!!!

If anyone is interested, just let me know (reply to this thread) and I will create a Rally Point Page.

Reactions: Stevwhit