Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Pep Boys in NJ is looking to showcase the products that are available and coming to the local market. This meet is open to ALL and ANY vehicles but geared towards the weekend warriors. There will be vendor representation, food, door prizes, raffles, patches, etc.

View Rally Point

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

All, I was informed today that Kevin from Lifestyle Overland will be covering the show. Good time to watch a genius at work and chat a little bit! Free patches and a showerpouch for all attendees. We'll have some big door prizes as well and multiple vendors.

diabetiktaco

Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

diabetiktaco

Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Just got in a bunch of ARB swag for giveaways...Also two sets of goodyear tires and a bunch of other stuff from KC lighting, Midland, and some lightbars..More to come. Everyone who brings a truck is going to get a patch, showerpouch, and a raffle ticket!

Reactions: toolsforwar

Michael947

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Cornwall, NY
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Egan
Member #

I'm trying to get to Rausch Creek that Saturday and will definitely swing by on Sunday to say hello. I want to start overlanding it that is even possible here in the Northeast....

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
All, I was informed today that Kevin from Lifestyle Overland will be covering the show. Good time to watch a genius at work and chat a little bit! Free patches and a showerpouch for all attendees. We'll have some big door prizes as well and multiple vendors.
Kevin is a cool guy. I met him, and spend some quality time talking, last month at an expo here in Texas.

diabetiktaco

Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Tread Lightly swag and learning material is on the way. I also placed a massive order with Lifestyle Overland and will be doing a giveaway on some of their products as a "Thank you" for coming and checking us out. Also just purchased a Tembo Tusk skottle for a raffle!

Reactions: toolsforwar

Bambamzx10

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waynesboro, PA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Marthers
Member #

I will be there!!!! I think I’m getting a room Saturday into Sunday though with it being 3.5 hours from home. Lol