Rigs and Coffee event in Missoula

• HTML tutorial

ArchaeoWolf

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Missoula, Montana
Member #

Hey everyone, just getting the word out to any members who are in/around Missoula or are passing through on Saturday the 7th: Rigs and Coffee will be having their 2nd meetup this weekend (Rigs and Coffee is like Cars and Coffee, but infinitely safer, as there are no crashing mustangs. Bad joke Out of the way). It runs from 10am to noon at Bob Wards Sporting Goods, and it would be cool if we had a large turnout and it actually became a thing! Coffee will be served as long as we have it!C9974139-302C-4150-9F24-E85A14D4DE3B.png

Sarge368

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Darby, MT
First Name
John
Last Name
Branham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7ECC
Hey everyone, just getting the word out to any members who are in/around Missoula or are passing through on Saturday the 7th: Rigs and Coffee will be having their 2nd meetup this weekend (Rigs and Coffee is like Cars and Coffee, but infinitely safer, as there are no crashing mustangs. Bad joke Out of the way). It runs from 10am to noon at Bob Wards Sporting Goods, and it would be cool if we had a large turnout and it actually became a thing! Coffee will be served as long as we have it!View attachment 115759

@ArchaeoWolf. I just came across this posting and was wondering if the event took off. My wife and I will be moving to the Bitterroot Valley by March and this looks interesting. I am looking for good places to explore in Western Montana and my wife and I especially like going to ghost towns. We are hoping to get to know others that like exploring the area as well.

Reactions: ArchaeoWolf

ArchaeoWolf

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Missoula, Montana
Member #

@ArchaeoWolf. I just came across this posting and was wondering if the event took off. My wife and I will be moving to the Bitterroot Valley by March and this looks interesting. I am looking for good places to explore in Western Montana and my wife and I especially like going to ghost towns. We are hoping to get to know others that like exploring the area as well.
Hey there! Yes, the event has been steadily growing, held every 1st Saturday of each month. A lot of the people who come are members of 4x4 groups based in an around Missoula, and the event is often used to coordinate trail rides and the like!

Reactions: Sarge368