Right place, right time.

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

DirtySantana

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Hurricane
All shots around Utah where I have been living and exploring for over two and a half years now. I started visiting Utah in 2002 after living in Colorado of two years and though I would live in the state of Utah one day.

Exploring the Mesa near home in Hurricane, Utah.
untitled-112.jpg

Light painting at the trail head of Horse Shoe Canyon.
IMG_2507.jpg

Watching a massive snow storm roll in. It was amazing to experience, one minute it was warm and sunny and 5 minutes later I was complete engulfed by a heavy snow storm with white out conditions.
MAS_4193-Needles Overlook-X2.jpg

Camping in Capital Reef National Park on a weeklong trip in Southern Utah.
LRG_DSC03346.jpg

Quiet winter in Zion.
View attachment 87741

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank VI
Supporter

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

All shots around Utah where I have been living and exploring for over two and a half years now. I started visiting Utah in 2002 after living in Colorado of two years and though I would live in the state of Utah one day.

Exploring the Mesa near home in Hurricane, Utah.
View attachment 87730

Light painting at the trail head of Horseshoe Canyon.
View attachment 87735

Watching a massive snow storm roll in. It was amazing to experience, one minute it was warm and sunny and 5 minutes later I was complete engulfed by a heavy snow storm with white out conditions.
View attachment 87734

Camping in Capital Reef National Park on a weeklong trip in Southern Utah.
View attachment 87737
Great pics

Reactions: DirtySantana

Desert Runner

Rank V

Influencer I

Southern Nevada
Member #

Yes it’s a 2016 KTM 690 Enduro R (not stock).
Defiantly a...no fear pic. I would get vertigo, especially with a heavy bike, and me between it and the abyss. Title it.... HASH TAG...FEARLESS

Some Southern Utah pics behind Strawb erry Point via Swains Creek, off highway 14. This is past Brian Head ski resort turn-off, up from Cedar City.IMG_1355.jpegIMG_1392.jpeg20180529_115533.jpeg20180518_174927.jpeg20180529_112045.jpeg

Reactions: Chadlyb