Rig Photos | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Rig Photos

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

mface7

Rank V
Adventure

Enthusiast II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

I prefer the site for posting personally. I can format the post more easily and a few things you can't do on the App yet. App is great for viewing though.
my one prob with the app is I can't really dive into the member info like on the site...see other postings from the member, etc.

Reactions: Sjo527

Sjo527

Rank V
Expedition
Adventure

Influencer II

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham Callsign
KE8TDZ
Yeah it is. I've already removed mine and it's been sitting on the roof (it doesn't fit when you bump up to a full size spare with 35s), but working on a swing-away option, hopefully in the not too distant future. IN place of it right now I have a small inverter wired to my house battery, hoping to improve that space after I put in custom rear drawers...maybe a 3rd battery and some additional electronics (upgraded inverter, solar charge control) sitting in that space.
Nice! Gahhh so many memories in our 97 Burb. Definitly post all those when you do it. I'm going to upgrading to a canopy instead of a tonneau next year. Thinking a Drawer system for kitchen will be the way to go.

mface7

Rank V
Adventure

Enthusiast II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Yeah it is. I've already removed mine and it's been sitting on the roof (it doesn't fit when you bump up to a full size spare with 35s), but working on a swing-away option, hopefully in the not too distant future. IN place of it right now I have a small inverter wired to my house battery, hoping to improve that space after I put in custom rear drawers...maybe a 3rd battery and some additional electronics (upgraded inverter, solar charge control) sitting in that space.
Nice! Gahhh so many memories in our 97 Burb. Definitly post all those when you do it. I'm going to upgrading to a canopy instead of a tonneau next year. Thinking a Drawer system for kitchen will be the way to go.
I definitely will post them. Link to the build thread is in my signature if you haven't already checked it out. I have a bunch of stuff lined up before I get there though. Lots of maintenance stuff coming up immediately though...brake discs and calipers, egr valve, temp sensors. Unfortunately have to do the boring stuff to make the fun stuff worth it!

Reactions: Sjo527

Sjo527

Rank V
Expedition
Adventure

Influencer II

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham Callsign
KE8TDZ
I definitely will post them. Link to the build thread is in my signature if you haven't already checked it out. I have a bunch of stuff lined up before I get there though. Lots of maintenance stuff coming up immediately though...brake discs and calipers, egr valve, temp sensors. Unfortunately have to do the boring stuff to make the fun stuff worth it!
I feel ya lol