Rig Photos | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Rig Photos

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

maviccbr

Rank IV
Adventure

Enthusiast III

Canberra ACT, Australia
First Name
Jarrad
Last Name
Horne
Member #

Yes with the 1.0 brackets you can get longer carriage bolts if needed. iKamper also sent them for free when I explained my rack was too thick for the 2.0 style. They only asked for a picture before sending them along. I will say they are a bit more of a pain to put on vs the 2.0. But a much better fit so I’m happy with them.
Thats awesome man and good to hear iKamper came to the party with a bracket assist for free.

Reactions: Shahn

4LoGTG

Rank VI
Adventure

Pathfinder III

San Lorenzo, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Ham Callsign
W6FTW
Service Branch
Navy Vet 1993-1997

4LoGTG

Rank VI
Adventure

Pathfinder III

San Lorenzo, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Ham Callsign
W6FTW
Service Branch
Navy Vet 1993-1997
That A-pillar IS sticker is such a nice touch, well done and sweet rig! Cool to see the progression of it
Thanks, Conner, but I can't take credit for it. My wife picked the decals and with the help of @IceIceBaby42 they decided on that location.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Member Rep
Expedition
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7POE
Reactions: Big Red Burb

Ceg

Rank V
Adventure

Enthusiast III

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Normally when I use the F350 for mountain camping, I pull the trailer with one of the Jeeps on it and I stop to fuel everything up. This time around I had to drive the F350 for fuel without the trailer because it was blocked in by the Mustang that is out of gas. Then I had to go back to get the Jeep to fuel it up. Anyway here are two of my rigs that I camp out of.

Running the JKU without the hard top, roof rack, and RTT due to the trail we are taking this Saturday.

North American Sojourner

Rank IV
Adventure

Contributor III

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Normally when I use the F350 for mountain camping, I pull the trailer with one of the Jeeps on it and I stop to fuel everything up. This time around I had to drive the F350 for fuel without the trailer because it was blocked in by the Mustang that is out of gas. Then I had to go back to get the Jeep to fuel it up. Anyway here are two of my rigs that I camp out of.

Running the JKU without the hard top, roof rack, and RTT due to the trail we are taking this Saturday.
Dream rig....Has Forest Service all over it and I'm obsessed. LOL. Thanks for sharing.
Zim

Reactions: Shahn and Ceg