Launch Member

Contributor I

Rhode Island, USA
First Name
Dorian
Last Name
Costa
Member #

Glad to be part of the group, it’s been a long time coming. I’m Farley new to majority of what overlanding has to offer however I do have experience in OffRoad and camping just not necessarily vehicular camping. I can’t wait to get out there and see everything I’ve been missing. If anyone from Rhode Island or surrounding area that would like to go trail riding, count me in ! Just bought a 2019 Tacoma OffRoad Manual and I cant wait to push it to its limits. Thanks again! Glad to be here

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Glad to be part of the group, it’s been a long time coming. I’m Farley new to majority of what overlanding has to offer however I do have experience in OffRoad and camping just not necessarily vehicular camping. I can’t wait to get out there and see everything I’ve been missing. If anyone from Rhode Island or surrounding area that would like to go trail riding, count me in ! Just bought a 2019 Tacoma OffRoad Manual and I cant wait to push it to its limits. Thanks again! Glad to be here
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: dorianjoseph