US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

Gettin' Shacked808

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Greater San Diego County Monthly Meet. No matter if you are passing through, just moved to the area or have called San Diego your home for years please come join us for great conversation and some good stories. It’s a great way to connect with neighbors and new friends who enjoy the same great hobby of exploration.

On the fourth Thursday of each month join the group at a prearranged San Diego brewery as we tour around the county. I have a few special locations in the works as well.

Interested if these Meet ups are still on? I would like to join if possible. Thank you!

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Is there a Meet up this month or next? Thank you!
Hello Yes the group still meets up.

Here is the link to the new meet up page this one is still used but the new one is the one to follow.

The meet up is the 4th Thursday at 6 o’clock. But I think this month we are doing a Saturday morning meet up with a recovery dos and donts.

I’m the person that sets up the monthly meet ups. Please feel free to contact me with more questions.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Every please make sure your following the right meet up page. I have linked the new sd meet up. The rally point is updated for tomorrow’s meeting. Sorry so late I have been slammed at work and home.