Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

RSVP'd, see you there.
Hello Barclays, I am a new member up in Santa Clarita Valley and thought I would join you guys in April. I’m confused as to the location? Is it StarBucks in the Marina or Common Space in Hawthorn? Your help would be appreciated and hopefully look forward to meeting some of you.

Reactions: David S

David S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles
Member #

Hello Barclays, I am a new member up in Santa Clarita Valley and thought I would join you guys in April. I’m confused as to the location? Is it StarBucks in the Marina or Common Space in Hawthorn? Your help would be appreciated and hopefully look forward to meeting some of you.
Welcome Tim,
Common space is the destination unless, there's a event like March 9th when most made it out to the Joshua tree clean up.
I wish I had seen this post when it came up, some of us were at the SFV meetup today at frontrunner outfitters

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Welcome Tim,
Common space is the destination unless, there's a event like March 9th when most made it out to the Joshua tree clean up.
I wish I had seen this post when it came up, some of us were at the SFV meetup today at frontrunner outfitters
To Bad, I know right where Frontrunner is. Anyway, thank you very much for reaching out and I look forward to the April 13th meeting at Common Space, I believe at 1:00pm. It will be nice to meet up with some of you. Have a great weekend, see you soon.

Regards, Tim Roberts

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

To Bad, I know right where Frontrunner is. Anyway, thank you very much for reaching out and I look forward to the April 13th meeting at Common Space, I believe at 1:00pm. It will be nice to meet up with some of you. Have a great weekend, see you soon.

Regards, Tim Roberts
By the way, I love Jeeps, Land Rovers and Toyota’s but, it’s nice to see another GM Product out there. I drive a Silverado. Hope to meet you on the 13th. Thanks Again

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Is this the Brewery in Hawthorne? New member here. Thinking about trying to make it this weekend if I can.
Yes, it’s the Hawthorne location. I’ll be there in a white Jeep Rubicon. Hope to see you there!!!

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Have a great time tomorrow all, I have to work .
Have a great time tomorrow all, I have to work .
This was my first opportunity to meet some of you all from the Westside and it was a pleasure! Great group of people and I hope up meet up with you on the trail one of these days soon! Thank you again, enjoyed speaking with you all.

Regards, Tim

Barclay

Local Expert Southern CA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
Likewise, hopefully meet up again this Sat -- although I know it's a long trek for you.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Just joined. And Hawthorne is not that far from me. I am pretty sure I can make the June 8th meet.
Your welcome to join us and there’s also an OC meetup on the first Saturday of each month.