Barclay

Local Expert Southern CA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
Recurring Westside rallypoint, every 2nd Saturday of the month. In the absence of training/trip planning, it's just social. Still refining the agenda.

Location subject to change, particularly if we're doing practical training. Check coords for details; default is Starbuck in Marina del Rey.

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Are these meetups still going on? I can make it to Junes if they are

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Barclay #10140 who started the meet-up is working out of the country right now and will start the group back up in July or early August. The plan is to get as many OB members in the Westside LA area together and talk about how to proceed with the meet-up. So if you know anyone who is or might want to be a member of Overland B0und pass the word about the future meet up.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Barclay #10140 who started the meet-up is working out of the country right now and will start the group back up in July or early August. The plan is to get as many OB members in the Westside LA area together and talk about how to proceed with the meet-up. So if you know anyone who is or might want to be a member of Overland B0und pass the word about the future meet up.

RiverB

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Port Hueneme, CA
Member #

Sounds great, I’ll keep an ear out for any updates about future meet ups then!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Should have something schedule in a month or so. Hang on it will happen.

Reactions: David S

CRICKET

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

QUARTZ HILL, CA
Member #

I'm new to the forums and have yet to meet up with any fellow members. Please let me know when something comes together in the future.

Reactions: David S

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm new to the forums and have yet to meet up with any fellow members. Please let me know when something comes together in the future.
It will happen in July. Thanks for being patient.

Barclay

Local Expert Southern CA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
I apologize for the radio silence on my part; work put me out of country for a while. I've posted a new event for this Jul 14, and continue to have them monthly (second Saturday of the month) as long as people show. Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: CRICKET and Narbob