Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Looks like we will have a good turn out. If you want pizza in a timely manner I’d suggest calling ahead to order pizza. They have a buffet but sometimes the pizza runs out when everyone hits it

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
I'll be there. Also bringing another member w/ his rig. Consider this his RSVP please (He doesn't do forums)!

Reactions: PapaDave

BettyWhiteOneSeven

Rank VI
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD
Leaving at 0600 for a little trip to Prewitt Ridge in Monterey tomorrow or else I would; I’m a newbie so I’ll defintiely have to try to make it to the next one!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Leaving at 0600 for a little trip to Prewitt Ridge in Monterey tomorrow or else I would; I’m a newbie so I’ll defintiely have to try to make it to the next one!
Have fun, I might do that run in Feb. A friend went a couple months back and said people had left area pretty trashed, and that a Tesla 3 was way up there :tongueclosed:

BettyWhiteOneSeven

Rank VI
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD
Have fun, I might do that run in Feb. A friend went a couple months back and said people had left area pretty trashed, and that a Tesla 3 was way up there :tongueclosed:
A Tesla 3?! Then my sad 2WD Tacoma will do perfectly fine. Lol. I’ll bring plenty of extra garbage bags and do my best to clean the place up better than I got there.

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
A Tesla 3?! Then my sad 2WD Tacoma will do perfectly fine. Lol. I’ll bring plenty of extra garbage bags and do my best to clean the place up better than I got there.
That actually would be really cool of you.

Leave it better than you found it

Reactions: BettyWhiteOneSeven

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Great meet up today! It was good to meet you all and look forward to next month where we will get some trips on the books
I apologize to the people in the corners that were missed in the photo. Ugh
A2B6AC40-D052-43F9-93B2-AFE1BAF7DD65.jpeg D5C2F3E6-96F9-458B-992B-0ED264B31DFD.jpeg 349398B4-649A-4B12-A610-0CB8809F3C63.jpeg

Reactions: Kent R

Mo_

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA
Member #

You see, I didn't read the whole post so I didn't know we had a meeting in the room. Great meeting you guys.

rubie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

discovery bay, ca 94505
First Name
ken
Last Name
hall
Member #

Hey Dave thanks for great rally event, can not remember all those names & handles, but a great turn out and much was shared and learned by all.

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I just updated the Rally Point to be reoccurring and our next meeting is Feb 17th, 1-3pm. We will discuss potential future trips and the process on how to plan for it, expectations, number of rigs, comms, etc. So bring your calendars and ideas of where you’ve been or where you’d love to go. As we are a community we can plan a variety of trips so that you can choose which ones fit your calendar, capability, and interest. If you’ve been somewhere cool and understand the area, consider being the lead for the Rally Point to help others see and experience something you have. My hope is that rather than just one big trip we can offer a large variety of trips to help us all spend more time with friends and family while we explore. See you there!4041CA10-0B14-4745-9321-6047C919E957.jpeg5C745604-02E2-457A-B752-7A7B44A958CC.jpeg

Reactions: BettyWhiteOneSeven

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Couple more weeks and we will be meeting up again! Happy Super Bowl weekend everybody