Cancelled Reoccurring 2nd Sunday of the Month Conference Call for Southern Idaho (8:30 PM)

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

David H

NorthWest Region Member Rep Southern ID

Member III

Boise, ID, 83713 USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham Callsign
WRKQ684
Hey! Welcome to the reoccurring 2nd Sunday of the Month conference call for the Southern Idaho Meet-Up. I'm keeping this as an online Meet-N-Greet for now due to the re-emergence of the Covid virus in the Idaho area. We will be discussing upcoming trips and possible Live Meet-N-Greet for those that are OK with it.

Over-all the idea for these calls is to get to know each other, share our experiences, and work to get everyone out adventuring.

Hope to see you out there!

M Rose

US Northwest Region Director
Benefactor

Explorer I

La Grande, Oregon, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7MFV
Service Branch
US ARMY
These calls are always a lot of fun. I’ll be there as my schedule allows.

Reactions: RubiRigo

CountryRunner

Rank III

Influencer II

Northwest, Boise, Idaho 83714, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Petrocelli
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ6WCQ
I am new to Idaho, Leaving California on October 28th for Meridian Idaho. I already bought a home and will be ready to meet new people that like getting off-road. I’ve been on a few outings with the California group i joined with and it has been quite an adventure. Idaho looks like a even better area to get off road and enjoy the great outdoors.

Reactions: M Rose