Harker Heights, Texas, USA
First Name
Tri
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRFX545
We are planning on attending RITO (First timers) this year, leaving the Killeen/Ft. Hood area Wensday or Thursday early AM (O'Dark Thirty) for the event. Any folks in the Central Texas area attending this year? Want to hook up either for the trip or st the rally? Not hard partners, just socializing and Texans banding together!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

joshjunior

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Memphis
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Im supposed to be going this year. Never been to any event like this. Kinda looking forward to it

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

Just hoping the amount of ppl isn't overwhelming .
I've gone that past 2 years and plan on going this year. Last year was nearly double the turn out of the year prior. I'm not sure what impact covid is going to have to the turnout but I doubt it will be much. Expect a lot of people/vehicles. especially in the vendor area and the Byrd's general store where you check in/pay for camping. I'm from OKC and planning on heading out that way on Wed.

Reactions: joshjunior

joshjunior

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Memphis
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Good to know. I plan on coming out. Unsure how early though

Mario Ol

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Rockwall, Tx
First Name
Mario
Last Name
Ol
Member #

Leaving east Dallas area on Thursday the 15th around 10am (flexible). Not sure if you all have a convoy coming through, but would be happy to join in.

Mario

Lexuswoobie

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Harker Heights, Texas, USA
First Name
Tri
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRFX545
We are choosing to stay at home with the Covid19 numbers going up. Nothing we know of at the event. We are just being precautions as both the wife and I are in the higher risk group. Enjoy!