Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

If you own a 4x4 vehicle and enjoy the overlanding lifestyle or you just want to learn more about this fast growing passion you are invited to join Natural State Overland at Mulberry Mountain, or more appropriately 35.711929, -93.797185, in the beautiful Ozark Mountains of Arkansas October 20-22 2017, where you will rendezvous with others who share your interest in overland style travel and all the adventure it brings! If you haven't experienced the trails and backroads of the ozarks, you don't want to miss this opportunity, and if you have this is your chance to get back out there. Come share your experiences, knowledge, and enthusiasm while you learn from others and talk to vendors about their overland related products and participate in our vendor sponsored raffle! While this will be more like an expo event there will be some opportunity for exploring the beautiful Ozark mountains as well.

View Rally Point
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rstrong

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Interested.. I looked at the rally page, just curious if there is more information on the type of event and plan for this? Thanks!

Disregard, I found the site!

Last edited:
Reactions: Trailfrog

Trailfrog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

For some reason it did not use the picture I uploaded. This is the picture I uploaded for the Rally Point app.

Picture has been corrected. Thanks

Trailfrog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

For those in the central US check this out! A friendly competition between these three groups. Jeep vs Toyota, vs All Others. Which group will have the most 3-day registrations for Rendezvous in the Ozarks in the next month? We will have a special drawing at the event for the drivers of the vehicles represented by the winning group (regardless of when they registered) . If there's a tie there will be a tie breaker to determine the winning group. The drawing will be for product or gift certificate worth at least $200 (maybe more depending on the total number that register). The competition started midnight (central time) July 18th 2017 and will end at midnight central time on August 19th 2017. Everybody help get the word out to their group of choice! We will post the current count every Sunday. Event info https://www.naturalstateoverland.org/rendezvous-in-the-ozar…