Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

This is Jose, and I'm from Central Florida getting prepared for this massive hurricane coming through. I went through Hurricane Andrew back in 1992 down in CutlerRidge Florida and it did damage and scared the sh$&& out of me. So I just want to say to you all that are down or anywhere near the coast do what you need to do to take care of the family. Also remember that the rest of the stuff is materialistic and can be bought back or fixed but family can't. You all be safe out their with this storm and God Bless you all.

Last edited:

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Trex we are good!! Just rain and 25-30mph winds. Thank god it kept going up the coast and it turned into a cat 3. I'm hoping the people on the coast are fine as well and they listened to the news when they told them to evacuate. But we are still not out of the woods yet cause it looks like it's going to make a u turn but we will see thanks for asking brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: TreXTerra and Kelly

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

On the news I heard that around 600.000 households are without power and the worst is still to come.
Yea Ron that about right all along the coast line they are getting hit with massive wind and the ocean surge. I just hope they listened when they said to evacuate. I sure did learn my lesson during Hurricane Andrew, but I'm in central Florida and didn't get that much damage except some wind and a lot of rain.