Referring new members

• HTML tutorial

ILLFOZZ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego
Member #

I'm a new member to OB and overlanding in general but came from the Subaru racecar community and am still an active member of San Diego Subies. Is there a way to monitor or track referrals of new members? Is there a procedure in place to count toward badges and new member additions? I'm just curious to find out if there is a particular way to go about spreading the word to our club before making a post. Thanks in advance! *pic for attention*IMG_20180826_203931_863.jpg

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I'm a new member to OB and overlanding in general but came from the Subaru racecar community and am still an active member of San Diego Subies. Is there a way to monitor or track referrals of new members? Is there a procedure in place to count toward badges and new member additions? I'm just curious to find out if there is a particular way to go about spreading the word to our club before making a post. Thanks in advance! *pic for attention*View attachment 68205
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: ILLFOZZ

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi there! Welcome to the crew! We don't have a way to track referrals currently - though is is something we could look into. I'm starting from square 1 on how that might work! We do have the Member II badge for joining up with other members.

Cheers and welcome!

M

Reactions: Chadlyb and ILLFOZZ

ILLFOZZ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego
Member #

Hi there! Welcome to the crew! We don't have a way to track referrals currently - though is is something we could look into. I'm starting from square 1 on how that might work! We do have the Member II badge for joining up with other members.

Cheers and welcome!

M
I am an original member of San Diego Subies and would like to invite several members in the club to join. Maybe adding a block in the initial intake of information for a referred by member # would allow a simple means of tracking and rewarding members for their recruiting efforts. Thanks for taking the time to respond.