Status
Not open for further replies.

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

I noticed that spokane and sacramento both have a weekly meet and greet. any interest in a Seattle and/or a close by outlying area 'monthly meet and greet'?

Also, I know its less that an hour away (from me. not nesicarrily you)..... and mean no offense but I still aint traveling to seattle weekly! or is my inability to search properly making me miss a post about this already?

Reactions: steve_birdsall

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Id definitely be down for something like this. I know summer gets busy really quickly but we should set something up.
I was thinking, more hoping, that once something got started that we'd have a large enough "WeWa" <-- i lol'd group that there would at least be a few people at each "meeting" regardless of the time of year

maybe in the near future!

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

The last one I went to was up north. I was thinking about something a little further south (tacoma-ish) to make it easier for some of the people down south...

I'd be down for something as soon as this weekend, if there was enough interest.

Reactions: Irishcav17

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Yea, could alternate between Olympia and Seattle. I dunno something along the lines of odd months one evens the other.

but yea I just was hoping to get a regular meetup planned. Food for thought [emoji16]

Or even a vote after there's enough interested on 2 cities to roll between

Edited to add second thought and fix spelling

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited:
Reactions: steve_birdsall

giarc1234

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Spanaway, WA
Member #

Not sure on an official count but I will be there too

Nice.. see you there.. how was Tahuya today? I had to change the diff/t-case gear oil today. I recently bought the rig and am just getting all the maintenance up to date had a place reserved for the morning.

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Nice.. see you there.. how was Tahuya today? I had to change the diff/t-case gear oil today. I recently bought the rig and am just getting all the maintenance up to date had a place reserved for the morning.
No worries at all! The run was awesome! Met some great people! Posted a couple of pics in the trips section. Not much of a photographer.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I was literally just thinking about where the next one should be. I'm not sure if I want to coordinate a weekly thing. Especially during the summer when most people are going to want to be out and about.

I was thinking about monthly, and moving it around the region a little so more people can show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.