US Southwest - Recurring - North Central Texas Meet & Greet | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

US Southwest Recurring - North Central Texas Meet & Greet

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Roots66

SouthWest Region Member Rep Texas

Member III

Georgetown, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF / FEMA CERT

Roots66

Member III

Georgetown, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF / FEMA CERT
Due to a family emergency, I will not be able to make it to the meet up tomorrow. :pensive:

• Wow
Reactions: TahoePPV

Roots66

Member III

Georgetown, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF / FEMA CERT
Sorry, newbie here. Are there any regularly scheduled meetups in the DFW area of TX? I attended one several months ago in North Richland Hills but have not been able to find one since.

10/15/21
Thanks!
Hello Doug (@Jacob McCandles ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. You may want to not post your street address. City/State is fine.

There are a couple DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

Also, if you are on Facebook, feel free to join us there as well - Overland Bound – Southwest

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Reactions: Valjean

Jacob McCandles

Rank I
Adventure

Contributor I

North Richland Hills, TX 76180, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Faries
Member #

Sorry, newbie here. Are there any regularly scheduled meetups in the DFW area of TX? I attended one several months ago in North Richland Hills but have not been able to find one since.

10/15/21
Thanks!
Hello Doug (@Jacob McCandles ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. You may want to not post your street address. City/State is fine.

There are a couple DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

Also, if you are on Facebook, feel free to join us there as well - Overland Bound – Southwest

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Did I post my address? I certainly didn't intend to.

Kozysnack

Rank VI
Expedition
Adventure

Enthusiast III

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
So, are there regular meetings in the DFW area?
Jacob- I've seen a few members talking about it, but have not noticed a set day for the DFW area. the greater Central Texas mebers rally in RoundRock the first Sat of the month from 9 to 11.

not sure of a better way to get you to a link for DFW, hope this works

Reactions: Roots66

Kozysnack

Rank VI
Expedition
Adventure

Enthusiast III

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Yes, I saw that. Unfortunately I have a commitment with others on the first Saturday of each month.
you can set-up your own Rally Point and see what the responce is for any day you want. Maybe you can drum up a group

Reactions: Roots66