Recovery Board Color: What are your preferred Color Choices?

• HTML tutorial

Shakes355

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Bellingham, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Red, but they have a bag. Color doesn't matter much as long as it doesn't blend in. My buddies have orange sets, so I chose a different color to prevent any mixups.

Tundracamper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Shepard
Member #

I don’t see how orange doesn‘t blend in. The red clay in the southeast is close to orange and when you look at photos of Utah there are all sorts of shades of red and orange. I just ordered another set of MT and went with a silver/grey. It’s close to my vehicle and seems it would contrast enough. I would think black, silver, green, blue, and yellow would contrast with brown/tan/red/orange mud/dirt/sand.

Reactions: IceIceBaby42

Sputnik

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda, Bay Area, CA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
H.
Member #

Bright red Maxtrax. I wanted something bright and easy to see in whatever I’m stuck in. For what they cost I don’t want to lose them!

Reactions: Brett L.

Oranger

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

Hastings, MN, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZAU
I went with orange x bulls after using some winter wheeling. They will not last forever, but the pair I used had been used several dozen times already.

loper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Nampa, Idaho
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Hendricks
Member #

I bought some short knock-offs for our Honda side by side, blue was the cheapest color.
Probably go with Maxsa's for the van. Since we want to paint the van a tan color, I'll probably get tan boards.