Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

It looks really good so far. I am planning on similar setup. Are you going with drawer slides or some other method?

Klinton Kehoe

Rank VII

Trail Blazer II

Gold River, CA, USA
First Name
Klinton
Last Name
Kehoe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSB
sorry guys I just saw all the post and was not getting notifications.will be replying to questions shortly

Klinton Kehoe

Rank VII

Trail Blazer II

Gold River, CA, USA
First Name
Klinton
Last Name
Kehoe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSB
It looks really good so far. I am planning on similar setup. Are you going with drawer slides or some other method?

yes I have the sliders ready but I'm waiting to buy my 2 burner stove and I'm going to have a drawer slide out and then the stove from under that drawer. so it will be 1 shallow and 1 deep on the right hand cubby hole I'm putting in a 1000w 3 plug inverter and running my Colman electric cooler till I can upgrade along with a charging bank for DSLR and drone batteries.

Klinton Kehoe

Rank VII

Trail Blazer II

Gold River, CA, USA
First Name
Klinton
Last Name
Kehoe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSB
Very cool. I should build one of those eventually myself. Does the top lift?
with this model it does not but this is just a temp job while I accumulate tools and parts necessary for the permanent setup which will have top access for leaving the tailgate up access. needed space and having the full width for traveling with the 3 dogs was needed.

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

yes I have the sliders ready but I'm waiting to buy my 2 burner stove and I'm going to have a drawer slide out and then the stove from under that drawer. so it will be 1 shallow and 1 deep on the right hand cubby hole I'm putting in a 1000w 3 plug inverter and running my Colman electric cooler till I can upgrade along with a charging bank for DSLR and drone batteries.
Sounds really cool. I hope you continue to post pictures. Where did you get your slides? How much were they?

Reactions: Overland 505

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

I want to building something like that. But before I can box in my cargo area I need to get myself a spare carrier. One day

Reactions: Overland 505