Investor

Enthusiast III

Cortland, Cortland County, New York, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Serrao
Member #

Doesn't it make you wonder what goes through people's minds? I always figure that anyone who camps in nature has the same respect I have for nature. What these types of people don't take into consideration is that the more trash left behind the more likely we all will lose the privilege of camping in these spots.
Thank you for cleaning up the area. It's just the right thing to do!

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
over the last few decades, there has really been a huge push in society where EVERYONE is "special" and "unique".
some folk have just really taken that pretty far even to the point that they are sooo special that even common courtesy and simple rules apply to everyone else but them.
add that to people just not caring, and you get a society that lives like a bunch of wild pigs

edit: i think i was a little harsh on wild pigs. at least they dont shit where they eat...:expressionless:

1637062863768.png

Gary T.

Rank I

Contributor III

Santa Fe, Santa Fe County, New Mexico, United States
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Stokoe
It was also said in these words from the Matrix;
Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure.

Merlinio

Rank 0

Contributor I

United States
First Name
Lars
Last Name
Merlin
Found a great campsite today only to find its been a dumping ground for someone. Been cleaning it up while I've been here, but really people. Sucks that some can't clean up and make the place enjoyable for the next group that comes around.
Gosh, that's always a problem of people. Especially on the street when the trash bucket is nearby and someone throws his cigarette on the ground... I can't understand these people to be honest.

Reactions: danielserrao4