Rausch Creek, PA

• HTML tutorial

PenmanPhoto

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

East, SOMD
Member #

Hey guys! New member here (waiting on my emblem in the mail). I am going to be hitting up Rausch Creek Off Road Park on the 16th of April. Anyone else going to be there?

-PenmanPhoto

Reactions: MA_Trooper

Dan4self

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Annapolis MD
Member #

I've never been and I can't do the 16th. What love to hear how it goes. It's on the to do list for this summer.

88 yj

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

outside Gettysburg PA
Member #

Love to head up with you. April for me is not possible either but we should set something up for May. My wife and I are also looking at setting a 2or 3 day overland trip. Trying to figure out a route now.

PenmanPhoto

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

East, SOMD
Member #

Love to head up with you. April for me is not possible either but we should set something up for May. My wife and I are also looking at setting a 2or 3 day overland trip. Trying to figure out a route now.
Awesome! Make a post when you get it all set up.

Lipek

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

I will be there April 28-30, there's a huge Toyota event going on that weekend put on by FJNORTHEASTERS

Reactions: SeguineJ

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

I will be there April 28-30, there's a huge Toyota event going on that weekend put on by FJNORTHEASTERS
Sounds like I'll have to make time in my schedule.

Typed on a smallish quadrilateral of aluminosilicate glass, a task that would have been unimaginable to most people even a few short years ago. mistakes are inevitable.

Lipek

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Awesome, Im assuming that they are going to have a big meet up and then break out in groups of experience levels? I ask because as I sit right now I'm a bone stock '16 4Runner TE.
Yes, come and hang out with my group. Although I'm built for black trails we are bringing our 15 month old daughter with us and plan on taking easy green trails. I'll send you pm with my #.
All the info about the event is on their site BUT you don't need to sign up for it in order to show up and wheel in the park.

Reactions: PenmanPhoto