Member #

LETS MEET UP AND HIT THE TRAILS AT RAUSCH CREEK OFF ROAD PARK
3 RATED TRAILS STOCK OR LIGHTLY MODIFIED
453 Molleystown Rd. Pine Grove, PA
MORE INFO http://rc4x4.org/
SATURDAY JANUARY 13
@9:30 AM

PARK INFORMATION
Rausch Creek Off-Road Park is devoted to providing a fun, legal place for off-road enthusiasts to go four-wheeling with their four-wheel drive Jeep, truck, or SUV. The park consists of 3,000 acres of easy, intermediate, and difficult trails - featuring rocks, bowls, hills, club friendly trails, and free, on-site camping.

MEMBERSHIP
Rausch Creek Off Road Park is a membership-based facility. There are no pre-requisites or waiting lists. All drivers and passengers must sign a membership application & liability waiver. Drivers and passengers age 16 and up are required to become members of the park which costs $15 per year and is good for one year from the date you join. Membership cards are given out when you join.

MINORS
Children age 15 and younger are free, however, we require a parental waiver. All members under the age of 18 also require a parental waiver.

ADMISSION
The daily entrance fee is $40.00 for the vehicle and driver. Passengers age 16 and up are $7.00 each (When a passenger joins the park, the $7.00 fee is waived that day). We offer free primitive camping for our members.

View Rally Point

Jayp

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Queens
Sorry dude im gonna be away on vacation with the fam around the time looking foward for next time thanks

Nate Ervin

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Holland, PA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Ervin
Member #

Sounds great, I'm in. My first OB trip. 45 minutes from my house but a winter camp might be fun if someone is interested. Not sure if they allow camping in the winter. I'm a tenter. edit--(oh I see free primitive camping for members)

Last edited:

DVC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hackettstown, NJ
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
R
Member #

I found this place in an Internet search the other day, and it looks great! I'm definitely interested in a trip out there (from NW NJ)... but need to hold off a few weeks. I'm just starting the process of outfitting my truck with some overlanding gear, tent, etc.

Hopefully we can get a good group together in the near future

WE ROME

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Glenmoore, PA
First Name
Mac
Last Name
Kirkpatrick
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N3VMI, WRER282
Service Branch
USAF retired, fire p
This sounds like fun, thanks for setting this up. At this time I have tentative plans to be out of town, AND I don't drive my FJ60 Land Cruiser on salted roads (I've fought rust for the 28 years I've owned it and cannot risk it anymore), but if I can join up I will.
Again, thanks.

Alex N

Rank IV
Launch Member

Steward I

East Coast
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Norman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3ILV
Is this trip still going? Not sure how many we need or if there's enough. I'm thinking I could get up there at 9:30. It's about a 2.5 hour drive for me and then I'd hang around until mid to late afternoon before I'd have to get on the road back home

WE ROME

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Glenmoore, PA
First Name
Mac
Last Name
Kirkpatrick
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N3VMI, WRER282
Service Branch
USAF retired, fire p
I cannot attend. Have fun!

TRDBRO

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bronx,NY
First Name
G
Last Name
R
Member #

This trip is still on not sure on how many will be attending.