FOR SALE Random Rack Parts (Rhino Rack, Front Runner)

• HTML tutorial

Dana Ramos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
Cleaning out the garage and have a few things I no longer need.

Front Runner Double Jerry Can Holder - $85 (Retails for $125). Has two extra holes drilled through base pan for mounting to Pioneer rack, includes hardware for that application.
Rhino Rack Horizontal Jerry Can Holder - $30 (Retails for $130?)
Rhino Rack Pioneer Batwing Awning Bracket - $25 (Retails for $60)
SOLD
Rhino Rack Pioneer Eyebolts (7) - $45 (Retails for ~$85)
Rhino Rack Pioneer Recovery Tracks Side Bracket - $70 (Retails for $105).

Rhino Rack Batwing & Sunseeker brackets for square or round bars - $8 each or both for $12 (cost of shipping)

All items are barely used and prices include shipping to CONUS.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dana Ramos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
Pretty much down to the recovery tracks side brackets. These are great b/c the tracks won't take up any space on your roof rack. Like So:

IMG_20180511_193740.jpg

You can also mount their 2 ski carrier to these which double as a fishing rod holder. Priced at $70 OBO.

The awning mounts for square/round bars can go to whoever needs them for just the cost of shipping.

Last edited:

OnlyTaco

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Castro Valley CA
Member #

Pretty much down to the recovery tracks side brackets. These are great b/c the tracks won't take up any space on your roof rack. Like So:

View attachment 114564

You can also mount their 2 ski carrier to these which double as a fishing rod holder. Priced at $70 OBO.

The awning mounts for square/round bars can go to whoever needs them for just the cost of shipping.
Are the recovery tracks side brackets still available? I want them along with the awning mounts if you still have them.

Dana Ramos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
Are the recovery tracks side brackets still available? I want them along with the awning mounts if you still have them.
Only thing left are the awning brackets for cross bars.