Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Good Morning Overland Bound Support Team,

Hope all is well. Just a heads up.

I'm still unable to edit our recurring Inland Empire Rally point. I am logged in and when I view the rally point it then show I'm not login. When I click to login it then say I'm already logged in.

We had our meet up this past weekend and we had a lot of concerns about the Rally Point Page from members. I have been just updating the Forum thread to get the word out, yet I'm unable to invite others.

Also, it does not allow me to create a new Rally Point Event...it just goes in loop of asking me to login.

I assured them all the bugs will be worked out shortly and it would be great.

I created a screen video for you to review as I go through the site.
again, hope this helps...looking forward to the fix.

sincerely,

Dominic

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I'm still unable to edit our recurring Inland Empire Rally point. I am logged in and when I view the rally point it then show I'm not login. When I click to login it then say I'm already logged in.

We had our meet up this past weekend and we had a lot of concerns about the Rally Point Page from members. I have been just updating the Forum thread to get the word out, yet I'm unable to invite others.

Also, it does not allow me to create a new Rally Point Event...it just goes in loop of asking me to login.

sincerely,

Dominic
@Michael @admin @Chris Jones

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

sincerely,

Dominic
Hey Dom - you are using a Mac correct? if so, known issue and we are working on this - thank you for your patience!

M

Reactions: Chadlyb

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hey Dom - you are using a Mac correct? if so, known issue and we are working on this - thank you for your patience!

M
Yes...Mac all the way! Once you go Mac you never go back.

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone is going to Overland Expo West in May? I just bought my tickets and am thinking it would be fun to caravan out if anyone is up for it!

Thanks

Noel

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone is going to Overland Expo West in May? I just bought my tickets and am thinking it would be fun to caravan out if anyone is up for it!

Thanks

Noel
Yes we are taking a Convoy...once Rally Point is Fixed. I will be setting up our third annual "Convoy 40" to the Overland Expo...I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: Ncat

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Thanks @Chadlyb , we are checking on this @Dominic OB0158 Thanks for your patience.
Hi Chris, Hope all is well. Is there any word on the updates for Rally Point loop login issue.

Is it my understanding this is only a MAC issue.

If so, I going to purchase cheap PC to make my updates to Rally Point. I was thinking of picking up a Samsung - 11.6" Chromebook for $130.

Please confirm it is working on PC.

Dominic

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Ok Team, I've tested Rally Point updates on a PC and I still not able to update. I'm still getting the Login in Loop. Please advice.

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Yippee ki-yay we are back!!!!!

I was able to update the Inland Empire Meet-Up Rally Point. Thanks you Team Overland Bound for all the work you do.

Reactions: Ncat