Raleigh, NC

• HTML tutorial

Notedhillbilly

Rank III

Advocate II

Hey new member here out in the RDU area. Didn't know if there were any groups in the area. Looking forward to spending some time in Uwharrie. I have a YJ with six inches of lift and a Mercedes turbo diesel engine (om617)2016-04-23_001518950_78B7B_iOS.jpg20170520_124650_Film1.jpg.

Turbo Diesel YJ

Reactions: Sir William Goes

Maverick9110E

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Louisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Wall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJF733
Haha i've heard that i'm in Franklinton just north of Youngsville. I'm sure i'll see you around town at some point as i am in Wake Forest quite a bit. I'm a Silver Subaru Outback with a roof basket. Prety stock looking right now. Need to wear down the new tires that came with it before i upgrade and most likely throw a lift on it.

Reactions: Notedhillbilly

Jason A. Brueggen

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Clayton, NC
Member #

Hey RDU guys. I work by Triangle Town and live in Clayton. My rig is a 96 4Runner Limited that's been an on going build that's ever changing for the past 10 years. Would love to meet up and explore some time.

Reactions: Notedhillbilly

Ryan Matthes

OB Ambassador
Supporter +
Investor

Explorer I

Chapel Hill, NC
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Matthes
Member #

long time North Carolinian here - moving back to the Chapel Hill area at the end of May. There will definitely be some official OB events in the mid-atlantic once I get back.

RPDjeep

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clayton, NC
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Foran
Member #

I also live in Clayton and work in Raleigh. I drive a 2014 JKU Freedom Edition.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
How’s it going? I’m in Greenville NC. If they are still around, check out RAW (raleigh area wheelers). They had a Facebook page a few years ago but I lost touch of them. I might see you at uwharrie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aghadjip

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clayton NC
Member #

Another live in clayton and work in RTP here, we should meet up some night this week or weekend. Would love to see the rigs

aghadjip

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clayton NC
Member #

lets stop screwin around and pick a date! there was a cars and coffee last week that had a bunch of overland folks. How does next Sat sound? Lunch somewhere?

Jeffrey Hanke

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Southport, NC, USA
Member #

Hi All. I’m in process of moving into house in Southport this coming June. I Look forward to getting to know the state and I’m new to OB. My SR5 is ready to go. I heard the riding outer banks is nice. Looking to get to mountains as well.

Jason A. Brueggen

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Clayton, NC
Member #

There's a Cars and Coffee event this weekend but I'm taking my son to the NASCAR All Star Race so I won't make it. The meet is right by the McDonalds at 70 and Amelia Church literally a mile from my house. Sucks but have to make a different event I guess.