PVC Creations

• HTML tutorial

Dave Decker

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Paradise Hills, NM
Member #

How many of you use PVC pipe to make what you need for camp? I've used it to make a shower/privacy stall, drying racks, and even deadman anchors. Let's see some photos of your handy work!

Reactions: Zdorf

Horse Soldier

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Louisville Ky
First Name
B
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I made 3 water tubes 10"x6ft on the roof rack for showers and cleaning. I use truck claws on my landrover,xj and f350. They get me out of every thing.

Reactions: Dave Decker

Kardolf

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Washington
First Name
David
Last Name
Uthmann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7LZJ
Where did you get the 10" pipe? I'm having a really hard time finding it, unless I'm willing to buy a pallet.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I made 3 water tubes 10"x6ft on the roof rack for showers and cleaning. I use truck claws on my landrover,xj and f350. They get me out of every thing.
What are truck claws? Never mind seen a set, but how do you make them from PVC???

Jim

Horse Soldier

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Louisville Ky
First Name
B
Last Name
Davis
Member #

What are truck claws? Never mind seen a set, but how do you make them from PVC???

Jim
Someone brought up traction aides and these are what I use. I prefer these over maxtrcs, they make truck claws for semis and they help me on my trip to Anchorage Alaska. I have snow chains but they did not help me where the claws got me up and 8% grade hill.

Reactions: Jim SoG
S

SubeeBen

Just brought to mind something I have always wanted to build pvc potatoe cannon. But I do live in San Diego Ca. So could be a felony offense haha. Doing the research now

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Just brought to mind something I have always wanted to build pvc potatoe cannon. But I do live in San Diego Ca. So could be a felony offense haha. Doing the research now
I can save you some searching. Answer these questions: 1. Is it fun? 2. Are you in CA? If the answer to both questions is "yes" then it is likely a felony in CA.