Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Rodrigues
Member #

This thing is awesome!
@PapaDave are you going to make a thread for questions, comments, etc.?

I received the launch email, best of luck to you guys! I will be ordering on in the future.

• Love
Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
This thing is awesome!
@PapaDave are you going to make a thread for questions, comments, etc.?

I received the launch email, best of luck to you guys! I will be ordering on in the future.
Hey Jose

You are on the page for comments and questions! You found it already! Haha

Jrodrigues1278

Rank III

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Rodrigues
Member #

@PapaDave ok here goes the questions in believe some (including me) will have...

Any detail videos of install/removal coming?

Will there be an option for attaching to a different water source? For example a 22 gallon tank used for cooking, drinking, showering, etc that someone may already have.

The DeWalt battery is ingenious! Can be picked up anywhere. Customers can have multiple, easy to charge, etc. However for someone who wants to connect it to their dual battery/ solar setup, will you offer an option?

Really happy with the size too, I think it was something I suggested in the survey actually. Keeping it below a Gladiator’s bed height and length so that it can be used in any pickup bed, full size or mid size. Actually happy to see it fits in a Ram with Ramboxs, too. Considering I am looking for a Ram now lol.

Colors? You show multiple colors in videos, is that an option? I personally don’t care but someone may.

Hell of a product! You guys can definitely be proud of that. Pricing is right too; when you compare it to Goose Gear’s Ultimate Chef package.

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
@PapaDave ok here goes the questions in believe some (including me) will have...

Will there be an option for attaching to a different water source? For example a 22 gallon tank used for cooking, drinking, showering, etc that someone may already have.

The DeWalt battery is ingenious! Can be picked up anywhere. Customers can have multiple, easy to charge, etc. However for someone who wants to connect it to their dual battery/ solar setup, will you offer an option?

Really happy with the size too, I think it was something I suggested in the survey actually. Keeping it below a Gladiator’s bed height and length so that it can be used in any pickup bed, full size or mid size. Actually happy to see it fits in a Ram with Ramboxs, too. Considering I am looking for a Ram now lol.

Colors? You show multiple colors in videos, is that an option? I personally don’t care but someone may.

Hell of a product! You guys can definitely be proud of that. Pricing is right too; when you compare it to Goose Gear’s Ultimate Chef package.
Hey Jose great questions. See answers are underlined

Yes! We will work on that to show how it works. It’s a 4 step process
1- slide the kitchen into the truck bed
2- (Once the quick mount is installed with rivnuts takes up minimal space), The end of the kitchen slides into that quick mount and the orange pin (shown in the video) drops in
3- there is one anchor bolt in the front that screws into a rivnut to hold it in place laterally
4- make others envious ;)

The kitchen has an onboard water pump that is plumbed to a quick change Rotopax tank. But yes a simple barbed connector to the supply line and you can easily hook up water

We have a weatherproof plug that we can install if someone wants to route 12v power to the kitchen directly, no problem

I have seen a TON of Power Wagons recently, like they’re growing on trees!

So on the order page we list out the options of black, red, white, blue, green, and brushed aluminum. For an additional charge we can vinyl wrap the panels in camo or whatever design a customer wants, or specific color to match a vehicle.

When I was looking for gear I couldn’t find anything like this that had so much functionality and easily removable, so I made it. Overland Expo wrote about it as well last month in their monthly newsletter. You can see the 2 products highlighted you mentioned

Jrodrigues1278

Rank III

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Rodrigues
Member #

When I was looking for gear I couldn’t find anything like this that had so much functionality and easily removable, so I made it. Overland Expo wrote about it as well last month in their monthly newsletter. You can see the 2 products highlighted you mentioned
Yes I saw the video on the original (wood), then the updated and was like that’s awesome! When I saw you guys were gonna build them I was like hell yes!

As a small business owner; I totally get the effort you have in to it. Best of luck!!!!

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Yes I saw the video on the original (wood), then the updated and was like that’s awesome! When I saw you guys were gonna build them I was like hell yes!

As a small business owner; I totally get the effort you have in to it. Best of luck!!!!
Soooo much work, most have no idea the cost and effort to start a small business!
Thank you for the encouragement.

Reactions: Boort

Brian Glendenning

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Socorro, NM
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Glendenning
Member #

Congratulations on the launch!

I have a bedslide in my truck bed (under a Leitner rack). I don't think setups like this are uncommon. So I wouldn't need the first slide (the one attached to the trucked). Without it I would presumably get a bit of horizontal and vertical space back and remove some complexity and (probably) expensive components. That would be perfect for me (and in fact I have vague plans to build one since I can't find anything exactly like it on the market. Is that an option you would consider?

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Congratulations on the launch!

I have a bedslide in my truck bed (under a Leitner rack). I don't think setups like this are uncommon. So I wouldn't need the first slide (the one attached to the trucked). Without it I would presumably get a bit of horizontal and vertical space back and remove some complexity and (probably) expensive components. That would be perfect for me (and in fact I have vague plans to build one since I can't find anything exactly like it on the market. Is that an option you would consider?
If you think of your bed slide like a truck bed, it would deliver the kitchen out from your bed but still be on the slide, like a truck bed. So you would still need the main slides to get the 5’ Kitchen away from the slide, otherwise you’d have to lean 5’ over to reach the rear of the kitchen. The kitchen is 17.5” tall, so as long as that height on top of your bedside slide still fits under the rack it would work.

egilbe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Biddeford, Maine, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Gilbert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFT263, HAM:
I need 58.5 " to fit in my Ranger. Who decided 60" was the right size? They should be flogged about the head and shoulders!

I have a Dometic CFX 75 and I would need to mount that to the passenger side so the power and display is on the side I want to open my cooler doors from. Do you plan on making a version that mounts to the driver's side of the bed?

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I need 58.5 " to fit in my Ranger. Who decided 60" was the right size? They should be flogged about the head and shoulders!

I have a Dometic CFX 75 and I would need to mount that to the passenger side so the power and display is on the side I want to open my cooler doors from. Do you plan on making a version that mounts to the driver's side of the bed?
Is 58.5” what you are measuring? Ford says online that the bed length is 61” for new Rangers. What year?. Let me know.

egilbe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Biddeford, Maine, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Gilbert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFT263, HAM:
2020 supercrew. By my tape measure, it's 58.5. I think 60" is a marketing rounding error. Like 965GB=1TB