• Total voters

OverlandVegan

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Montreal, Canada
Member #

Hey everyone in the province of Quebec.

It would be nice to organize a weekend trip to have a meet up.
Who’s interested in doing such a meet?
We could do it over a weekend during summer in a National park or maybe a ZEC. What do you guys think? Who’s interested to organize that with me.
Hey! I could become a yearly event.
DM me. And post your ideas.

P.S. Français friendly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hey everyone in the province of Quebec.

It would be nice to organize a weekend trip to have a meet up.
Who’s interested in doing such a meet?
We could do it over a weekend during summer in a National park or maybe a ZEC. What do you guys think? Who’s interested to organize that with me.
Hey! I could become a yearly event.
DM me. And post your ideas.
@OverlandVegan - you might want to make a post in Canada/Central (QC ON) too, to let people know you've posted here in Overland Bound Meetups.

I spend a fair bit of time in the state of Maine, which shares almost a thousand kilometres of border with Quebec, so spend a bit of time in Quebec, too. Last time was a run up to Sept-Iles in winter to deliver a part for a crane. Later this year I hope to be doing some exploring in northern QC and Newfoundland.

Hope you get a good group going in Quebec! If any of you do a run to the Maine coast let me know. I'll be happy to show you around if I'm in the area.

Reactions: OverlandVegan

OverlandVegan

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Montreal, Canada
Member #

@OverlandVegan - you might want to make a post in Canada/Central (QC ON) too, to let people know you've posted here in Overland Bound Meetups.

I spend a fair bit of time in the state of Maine, which shares almost a thousand kilometres of border with Quebec, so spend a bit of time in Quebec, too. Last time was a run up to Sept-Iles in winter to deliver a part for a crane. Later this year I hope to be doing some exploring in northern QC and Newfoundland.

Hope you get a good group going in Quebec! If any of you do a run to the Maine coast let me know. I'll be happy to show you around if I'm in the area.

OverlandVegan

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Montreal, Canada
Member #

I’ll keep the invite in mind I might go to Old Orchard beach this summer...

Reactions: Road