• HTML tutorial

Jack Sampson

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Indianapolis, IN
Member #

Oh, and a new member!

I'm Jack. I just graduated with my under-grad in computer science and landed a pretty good job in tech, so I finally have expendable income to spend on a rig. I'm out of the Indianapolis area.

The rig: 2015 Toyota Tacoma with the TRD Off-Road trim.

My last vehicle was an '05 Dodge Grand Caravan, which was nice in college, but it also had a tendency to stall on on-ramps. So I was glad to get rid of it! I don't have much, if any, off-roading experience, other than doing some dumb stuff in that van >.>
IMG_8968.JPG

Bonus 100% serious action shot:
IMG_0956.JPG

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

Welcome! My first vehicle was a 1985 Dodge Caravan, and I loved that thing. Pulled the seats out, slept in the back all the time, explored lots of Forest Service roads...

The Taco's nice too, if you're into that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Welcome @Jack Sampson You'll enjoy the upgrade of the Tacoma.

@BillyBadly the Car Camper the 80's Caravan brings back memories. A Tech Shop I worked for in the 90's had one of those as a service truck. Damn if the thing did not get 50 MPG! (miles per gallon of OIL!) that poor engine was so ring bare if we got stuck in traffic and it stopped blowing white smoke we had to pull over and pour in another gallon from the back.

Boort

tnev35

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

New Jersey
Member #

Hi, my name is Thomas from Norther NJ. I'm very happy to have found a Overland forum. I anticipate asking a lot of questions and being helpful where I can.

I drive a 2013 JKU Rubicon, slowly but surely I will get her properly outfitted. When I was younger I was an avid hiker and camper. I look forward to talking it to the next level.

Looking forward to meeting some local members.

Be well,

T

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Jimmy P and Chadlyb

tnev35

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

New Jersey
Member #

Hi, my name is Thomas from Norther NJ. I'm very happy to have found a Overland forum. I anticipate asking a lot of questions and being helpful where I can.

I drive a 2013 JKU Rubicon, slowly but surely I will get her properly outfitted. When I was younger I was an avid hiker and camper. I look forward to talking it to the next level.

Looking forward to meeting some local members.

Be well,

T

Look like I put that in the wrong thread

Welcome Jack from another new comer.