Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Victor
Last Name
Bosch
Member #

hey guys I'm new here , yay me, lol I have this dodge nitro 4x4 which I bought to go off roading but needs a suspension that can last and hold its ground, plus being able to lift my fat SUV 2" off the ground, any ideas on a good type of suspension for it? brand?

Attachments

rgk401

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
First Name
King
Last Name
King
Member #

hey guys I'm new here , yay me, lol I have this dodge nitro 4x4 which I bought to go off roading but needs a suspension that can last and hold its ground, plus being able to lift my fat SUV 2" off the ground, any ideas on a good type of suspension for it? brand?
Look into icon,or evo. They may not have any available but maybe they can make something.

Reactions: cesarbosch97

LARRY BATES

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Louisville, KY, USA
First Name
LARRY
Last Name
BATES
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Mountain Man
Hey there, I owned a 2010 jeep, I upgraded with the TERAFLEX lift, 2.5". DD and off road vehicle. not one issue. Great brand in the Jeep world. EVO i understand is also a great product. Hope this helps.

cesarbosch97

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Victor
Last Name
Bosch
Member #

Hey there, I owned a 2010 jeep, I upgraded with the TERAFLEX lift, 2.5". DD and off road vehicle. not one issue. Great brand in the Jeep world. EVO i understand is also a great product. Hope this helps.
thank you so much , and yes it does help , I'm taking in all the brands I'm informed about it and figuring out which one works best for my car and wallet lol