Rank II

Contributor III

1309 Yourtee Spring Drive, Brunswick, Maryland 21716, United States
First Name
Norman
Last Name
Ellis
Member #

Prinsu 4Runner Roof Rack Full Non-Drill (2010-2022)

New - never used, still in box! Selling for cost plus the shipping charge I paid.

$850

The best selling 4Runner roof rack on the market! Take the look and functionality of your 4Runner to the next level with the Prinsu Roof Rack Full Non-Drill. The most popular 4Runner rack!

Made of high quality powder coated aluminum

Easy installation, no drilling

Bolts into factory mounting holes

Works with all sunroof and non-sunroof 4Runner models

Fully modular, adjust to however you'd like

Limited lifetime warranty

Made in America

*NOISE REDUCING TRIM INCLUDED*

*****LOCAL PICKUP ONLY*****

The 4Runner Prinsu Full Roofrack is a modular, adjustable, and completely bolt together full length roof rack for 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner. Sunroof can tilt and fully open with rack on, you can also take off the crossbars to leave a gap for the sunroof if desired as well. Fully modular, adjust it to however you’d like.
The rack consists of 2 laser cut side rails constructed of 1/4″ 5052 aluminum plate. These rails have 3 mounting tabs each that will allow you to bolt the rack into the 4 factory mounting holes and 3m Industrial Adhesive on each side of the roof.

The crossbars are made from a 1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion that have 2 top facing T-slot channel, a fore and aft channel and 2 bottom facing channels. This offers numerous solutions for tie down options, cargo security, and the addition of accessories such as tool mounts or lighting. All product will come in black. All assembly hardware comes in a black zinc finish so as to match a black paint or powdercoat finish on the final product. All mounting hardware is either stainless steel or high quality zn plated. The rack also includes a 1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector to help with aeroodynamics and prevent wind noise.
The rack is completely modular in that you choose how your rack is configured. Refer to the gallery for an example of standard configurations we have used based on different load sizes and weights. You can also choose the number of cross bars you assemble your rack with. The rack comes standard with 9 cross bars for cargo and 1 additional for mounting of a wind deflector, lightbar or combination of the two.

Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration.

Product comes powder coated black with black anodized aluminum cross-bar extrusions. One cross bar will not be anodized. It is intended to sit behind the wind deflector.

Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. We expect all consumers to use good judgement and common sense with the loads they plan to carry using these rack systems.

5th Gen Toyota 4Runner

Noise reducing edge trim is included with the the rack.

I purchased this for my 5th Gen 4Runner to mount my clamshell RTT on then decided I wanted a roof rack with round cutouts for Rigid lights. Don't weight on the COVID shipping delay. I'm selling this to the dollar for what I paid with shipping.

SPECIFICATIONS

Weight: 75 lbs

Dimensions: 96 x 10 x 8 in

Attachments

Last edited:

MRC77

Rank III
Investor

Pathfinder II

Thomasville, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Hebbard
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Ret.

New - never used, still in box! Selling for cost plus the shipping charge I paid.

$1,130.00

The best selling 4Runner roof rack on the market! Take the look and functionality of your 4Runner to the next level with the Prinsu Roof Rack Full Non-Drill. The most popular 4Runner rack!

Made in America

The 4Runner Prinsu Full Roofrack is a modular, adjustable, and completely bolt together full length roof rack for 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner. Sunroof can tilt and fully open with rack on, you can also take off the crossbars to leave a gap for the sunroof if desired as well. Fully modular, adjust it to however you’d like.
The rack consists of 2 laser cut side rails constructed of 1/4″ 5052 aluminum plate. These rails have 3 mounting tabs each that will allow you to bolt the rack into the 4 factory mounting holes and 3m Industrial Adhesive on each side of the roof.

The crossbars are made from a 1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion that have 2 top facing T-slot channel, a fore and aft channel and 2 bottom facing channels. This offers numerous solutions for tie down options, cargo security, and the addition of accessories such as tool mounts or lighting. All product will come in black. All assembly hardware comes in a black zinc finish so as to match a black paint or powdercoat finish on the final product. All mounting hardware is either stainless steel or high quality zn plated. The rack also includes a 1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector to help with aeroodynamics and prevent wind noise.
The rack is completely modular in that you choose how your rack is configured. Refer to the gallery for an example of standard configurations we have used based on different load sizes and weights. You can also choose the number of cross bars you assemble your rack with. The rack comes standard with 9 cross bars for cargo and 1 additional for mounting of a wind deflector, lightbar or combination of the two.

Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration.

Product comes powder coated black with black anodized aluminum cross-bar extrusions. One cross bar will not be anodized. It is intended to sit behind the wind deflector.

Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. We expect all consumers to use good judgement and common sense with the loads they plan to carry using these rack systems.

5th Gen Toyota 4Runner

I purchased this for my 5th Gen 4Runner to mount my clamshell RTT on then decided I wanted a roof rack with round cutouts for Rigid lights. Don't weight on the COVID shipping delay. I'm selling this to the dollar for what I paid with shipping.

SPECIFICATIONS

Local pick up, but where?
Thanks

MRC77

Rank III
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Rick
Last Name
Hebbard
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Ret.
I am very interested in this. I am down for the count right now as something happened to my back and I’m having a hard time getting around. I will let you know if and when I can get up that way. Thanks.

MRC77

Rank III
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Rick
Last Name
Hebbard
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Ret.
I so wish I would have seen this as I was in Alexandria about a month ago. Would have been perfect to come up there and get it. I’ll just have to make another trip up there.

Katie5280

Rank 0

Contributor II

St. Louis, MO, USA
First Name
katie
Last Name
stumpf
Hi, I will buy this if still available. I just bought my first 4Runner. Thank you!

$850

Made in America

5th Gen Toyota 4Runner

SPECIFICATIONS