FX4

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Blue Ridge, GA, USA
First Name
Kenny
Last Name
Griffin
2019 Turtleback Expedition Trailer. Like new! Full Icon suspension, solar charging, onboard water heater, 2000 watt inverter with dual battery system. Peregrine 270 awning, shower mount and swing out bracket, , Ac/Dc power, 42 Gallon water tank, slide out kitchen with dometic sink and partner steel stove. Turtleback accessory propane mount, storage table/chair box, upgraded composite kitchen interior panels and Ridge Grappler tires. Comes with the max coupler hitch system. Not selling the Roof top tent or the shower enclosure. More details on features within the pictures.
$30,500

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: MMett

pinoymedic007

Rank II

Contributor III

Fremont, CA, USA
First Name
Darrel
Last Name
Poblete
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
TrailWolf
2019 Turtleback Expedition Trailer. Like new! Full Icon suspension, solar charging, onboard water heater, 2000 watt inverter with dual battery system. Peregrine 270 awning, shower mount and swing out bracket, , Ac/Dc power, 42 Gallon water tank, slide out kitchen with dometic sink and partner steel stove. Turtleback accessory propane mount, storage table/chair box, upgraded composite kitchen interior panels and Ridge Grappler tires. Comes with the max coupler hitch system. Not selling the Roof top tent or the shower enclosure. More details on features within the pictures.
$36,000 Delivery available
Is this at your shop? On the market for the T3

Reactions: GOXPLRE

FX4

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Blue Ridge, GA, USA
First Name
Kenny
Last Name
Griffin
These are pictures that I personally took at Turtleback when I picked it up NEW. I'm selling this unit for sale by owner. The unit is still in excellent shape (looks brand new) and I'm happy to send current photos as well.