OC Queensland Australia POSTPONED.......Overland Bound Rally Queensland feat. RaingerSupplyCo

• HTML tutorial

Steve_ohhhhh

Local Expert, QLD Australia

Influencer I

Redbank Queensland, Australia
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jappe
Member #

For the people who came to the first Overland Bound Sundown National Park trip we have been sensing that there is some "unfinished business" to attend to. So...

We are returning to Sundown.

This is our Rally location for 2020. The first weekend in May provides the perfect opportunity for 2 nights as its a long weekend. Burrows Waterhole will again be our destination and due to the recent rain in the area the site should be nice and green and there will hopefully be lots of water in the creek.

In an attempt to grow the Overland Bound Community we've teamed up with RaingerSupplyCo for this trip. We are looking forward to catching up with Rhys and everyone from the Rainger family who come along.

As we learnt last time Trailers will make it in and out of the campsite, so dont be shy to bring your trailer.

Cheers,
OB QLD Team

View Rally Point

RobMac

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brisbane, Queensland Australia
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Mac
Member #

Sounds interesting.... been a couple of years since I was last there exploring the area... I've currently got that weekend off from my shiftwork, so providing my shifts don't change over that period I might be able to make it...

Sorry.... Looks like I'm out as I'm now having to work that weekend.... :(

• Sad
Reactions: Steve_ohhhhh

RobMac

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Rob
Last Name
Mac
Member #

Sorry.... Looks like I'm out as I'm now having to work that weekend.... :(
Well... My Roster has changed again and I now have that weekend off.... but this could change again, especially with Coronvirus, etc. So for me it will be a wait and see sort of thing....

BTW: Will this trip still be going ahead or will it be postponed like most other events, etc??

Reactions: Steve_ohhhhh

Steve_ohhhhh

Influencer I

First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jappe
Member #

Well... My Roster has changed again and I now have that weekend off.... but this could change again, especially with Coronvirus, etc. So for me it will be a wait and see sort of thing....

BTW: Will this trip still be going ahead or will it be postponed like most other events, etc??
Reckon we'll be alright mate...
Are you on FB by chance?

Reactions: RobMac

Steve_ohhhhh

Influencer I

First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jappe
Member #

Cool. You use it much? We do most of our chit chat over there is all. If you're keen join the group SUV Touring. That's like the unofficial group to the OB members group. And if you like I can invite you to the FB event. But I'll need to temporarily add you as a friend as it's at up as a private event.

RobMac

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Rob
Last Name
Mac
Member #

Cool. You use it much? We do most of our chit chat over there is all. If you're keen join the group SUV Touring. That's like the unofficial group to the OB members group. And if you like I can invite you to the FB event. But I'll need to temporarily add you as a friend as it's at up as a private event.
Cool, that would be great... I've sent through a join request to the "SUV Touring" group