Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MBN
Looking for some folks who want to meet up for various events including Washington BDR which isnt far from here. Also doing a bunch of truck camping out of the Tundra as a base for various NW hikes.

Jeremy

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Looking for some folks who want to meet up for various events including Washington BDR which isnt far from here. Also doing a bunch of truck camping out of the Tundra as a base for various NW hikes.

Jeremy
I'm up North (Whidbey Island) and love getting out. Let me know and I'll see if I can make it. After the NWOR (http://www.nwoverlandrally.com), I plan on doing WABDR section 4 and 5 with a bunch of guys. I'll get a Rally Point setup once I know if I can do it. Would you be interested? It would be like June 21-24th.

Also, the OBNW Facebook page is a good way quickly contact people if you're going out for a weekend.

Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman

Reactions: Bilbo and M Rose

NWxDrew

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Oregon City, OR, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Staheli
Member #

I just got registered for the NWOR (if it happens). I will be driving up with one other so far. Perhaps the the WBDR on the way up or the way back. other than that, I am laying low till this thing blows over.

NWxDrew

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Oregon City, OR, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Staheli
Member #

I'm up North (Whidbey Island) and love getting out. Let me know and I'll see if I can make it. After the NWOR (http://www.nwoverlandrally.com), I plan on doing WABDR section 4 and 5 with a bunch of guys. I'll get a Rally Point setup once I know if I can do it. Would you be interested? It would be like June 21-24th.

Also, the OBNW Facebook page is a good way quickly contact people if you're going out for a weekend.

Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
I am from Skagit Valley. I will hit you up if I'm up that way for a trail ride!

Reactions: M Rose

achiprez

Rank 0

Contributor I

Vancouver, WA
First Name
Alberto
Last Name
Chipres

Jeremy
Hey I’m actually planning to try out section 1 of WABDR in June of work doesn’t cancel my vacation. I’m new to overlanding so I don’t want to go on a long trip just yet.

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey I’m actually planning to try out section 1 of WABDR in June of work doesn’t cancel my vacation. I’m new to overlanding so I don’t want to go on a long trip just yet.
We have a full WABDR trip at the end of June planned... you are welcome to join for just one section or the whole thing.

By the way welcome and please feel free to joint the Sunday Night Northwest Conference Call tonight at 7:30 PST

DIYTaco15

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Let me know when you go. I'm new to Overlanding too. That is the section I want to do as a warm up on a weekend. Also want to sec 3 that has Bethel Ridge

achiprez

Rank 0

Contributor I

Vancouver, WA
First Name
Alberto
Last Name
Chipres
Let me know when you go. I'm new to Overlanding too. That is the section I want to do as a warm up on a weekend. Also want to sec 3 that has Bethel Ridge
Yea I’m down to noob it up. Also have some vacation set aside in July. Aiming for this trip in June .

achiprez

Rank 0

Contributor I

Vancouver, WA
First Name
Alberto
Last Name
Chipres
Im gone the first week of June.

This is towards the middle of the month .

DIYTaco15

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Fiffa

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

North Portland, Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Barrett
Member #

Hey, hey! I'm on Hayden Island, right below you! Just joined the group today and haven't had a chance to really head out anywhere since moving from FL last year, so I'm down for some exploring. I wish I heard about the WABDR sooner!!

DIYTaco15

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Hey, hey! I'm on Hayden Island, right below you! Just joined the group today and haven't had a chance to really head out anywhere since moving from FL last year, so I'm down for some exploring. I wish I heard about the WABDR sooner!!
The WABDR is about and hour or less from Vancouver. Im waiting for it to get a little nicer and have seen some people already go through the sections. Someone told me that there was still snow on the ground near Goose lake. And i don't have a wench yet. Just traction boards.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I am a noob but would love get out and get on the trail! I work i Vancouver so it would be easy to meet somewhere...
Check out the WABDR... it sounds like there are going to be several trips throughout the summer and fall.

Reactions: Ty Harman