Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

We went for a small trip to Poland this Easter. Just a little bit into that country, just passed Berlin in Germany and had a great time in the Western part of Poland.

We were with five cars, and two of them left one day early, but the others drove it all.
Spending one night in a Hotel, the other on a kind of wild Camping spot, then again a Hotel and the last night again in a real wild camping spot.
The terrain was fairly moderate, with some tougher sections due mud. No technical problems, just two cars stucked, but all fine.

Here are some pictures of this trip.

Having lunch in the middle of a small town. To get there you have to do dirt tracks all the way.

Visiting a museum, unfortunally closed about the "Ostwall" during WW2

Being on a campspot, which was almost wild camping. Say wild camping plus.

Then after a nice drive, we found a perfect spot to camp, unfortunally way to early, so went further on, but the lake was perfect

the second hotel was Villa Drawa, next to the river Drawa and it was as before a great spot to spend the night, having some good polish food and hospitality

And sometimes people are a bit stubborn and dont listen to good advice. If you aregetting stuck in a field, there is no tree to winch you out with. So I stayed on the path, and he went into the field and had to be freed by the farmer and his Tractor

Better staying on the side, muddier but way more trees

Not that I needed a tree
Then the last campspot was a bit wet, but gourgious anyway. From there we went home the next day after washing the cars and filling up tyres and fuel.

It was a great little weekend tour. We will go back to Poland, for sure.

Reactions: The other Sean

Todd Jackson

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Nybro, Kalmar, Sweden
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Service Branch
Services
Thank you for sharing, nice pictures. A friend of mine wants to visit Poland, we may have to head to the continent. :smile: