US West Planning to go on this days to anza-borrego and Cuyamaca Rancho state park ⛺️

• HTML tutorial

Oscar Arce

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

4482 S Jasmine Ave, Yuma, AZ, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
My rig it’s a Jeep Wrangler 2006 no lifted yet, I really appreciated if someone could give me some information about those places, like the road is it good or bad for my stock jeep. About the weather, and things like that !!

Thank you !!!

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
My rig it’s a Jeep Wrangler 2006 no lifted yet, I really appreciated if someone could give me some information about those places, like the road is it good or bad for my stock jeep. About the weather, and things like that !!

Thank you !!!
Hey @Oscar Arce , it looks like your rig will do fine on most trails. I would check out YouTube so you can see the different locations and trails to visit. As far as weather, it’s the desert. I’ll be there next weekend and there’s 50% rain! I always check my Weather Channel app before going. Best check will be Borrego Springs. Good luck!!!

Reactions: Oscar Arce

jimmynotjim

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I was a bit surprised to find a lot of Cuyamaca fire roads and jeep trails are all closed (at least the few I checked) and turned into hiking trails (Lookout Rd is a good example). Nothing wrong with it, I love to hike too, but it's disappointing when maps show a promising road. Stick to Anza Borrego, plenty to do there.

Reactions: Oscar Arce