Pinstripe removal San Diego

• HTML tutorial

haggishunter

Rank 0

Traveler I

US
So was out in Borrego and got on a jeep trail and pinstriped her pretty good. Anyone have a good local detailer that might be able to take them out. Much appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

So was out in Borrego and got on a jeep trail and pinstriped her pretty good. Anyone have a good local detailer that might be able to take them out. Much appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lux Auto Spa in Sorrento Valley. Those guys are pretty cool and will let you know if the scrapes are too deep to bother trying.

Sent from my Pixel using OB Talk mobile app

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Have you ever thought about using some of the clear body wrap films to protect from scratches?

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
It will really help your resale value. Some are do it your self jobs. I saw an advertisement on Directv. That stuff was self healing. If you scratch it, park it in the sun or use a heat gun and the scratches disappear.

jonchacon

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

Unless you plan on never going off road again I’d suggest to learn to live with them. I battled the “pin stripe removal” process for months and finally gave up. It’s your truck and your money but at the end of the day it’s an off road vehicle. Just a thought