Rank III

Enthusiast II

Sugar Hill, GA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Our first video of the 2021 year and first video on our channel! Watch as we travel to Durant, OK to Exploration Outfitters in our 2020 Jeep Rubicon Diesel to pick up our new off-grid and off-road overland trailer, the Patriot Camper X3. We get a chance to interview Matt Green, CEO & Founder of Exploration Outfitters. Watch to find out what his top place would be to overland and the three things he wouldn't leave home without.

Reactions: RamBound

nolimitsoverland

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Sugar Hill, GA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Great Video, Love the Music, Editing, etc. Let's get a walk around of the Camper when you get a chance.
Hey thanks for watching and appreciate the feedback. A Jeep and trailer walk around is in the works so stay tuned. Anything else you like seeing?

Last edited:

RamBound

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Besch
Member #

Great, Look Forward to seeing the next Post. Anything else? I'd say just document your journey and share ideas, tips, thoughts, etc. For someone starting out it can be overwhelming to know what you need and where to start. I grew up camping virtually every weekend with my family, spent time outside, etc. but once life and kids got in the way we got away from that some. My kids are now 6 and 8 and the wife and I are looking to get back into hiking, backpacking and especially overlanding.

Reactions: nolimitsoverland

Outdoor DNA

Rank III

Contributor III

Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Darin
Last Name
Doty
Member #

Our first video of the 2021 year and first video on our channel! Watch as we travel to Durant, OK to Exploration Outfitters in our 2020 Jeep Rubicon Diesel to pick up our new off-grid and off-road overland trailer, the Patriot Camper X3. We get a chance to interview Matt Green, CEO & Founder of Exploration Outfitters. Watch to find out what his top place would be to overland and the three things he wouldn't leave home without.
Nice Video and good choice on Camper

Reactions: nolimitsoverland

nolimitsoverland

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Sugar Hill, GA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Nice Video and good choice on Camper
Thanks, glad you liked!