Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

In that pic is (L-R) my brown/yellow CJ7, bro-in-law's black CJ5 & buddy's red YJ. So, how about for the next challenge.....A CJ & a YJ together

RockU

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

NounEdit
home country (plural home countries)
  1. The country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Guess I'm cheating? Born and raised in Sweden but im a US resident. These pictures were taken about an hour from my house.

New challange: post a picture a water crossing

Attachments

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

NounEdit
home country (plural home countries)
  1. The country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Guess I'm cheating? Born and raised in Sweden but im a US resident. These pictures were taken about an hour from my house.

New challange: post a picture a water crossing
Nope that fits the spirit! Nice frog. Just saw the first of them out and about last Sunday morning while birding with my dad.

Boort

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

I thought the one and only rule was that your vehicle had to be in the shot? So if waterfall is the challenge, then your truck in front of a waterfall?
Only mention of your vehicle being in the shot is if it's an old picture it has to be of your vehicle (someone else took the photo)... or you took the picture. No mention that the vehicle HAS to be in the shot.

The rules are simple.
1. A challenge is submitted by the victor of the previous challenge, and anyone in our community has 24 hours to post a photo of said challenge.
2. A challenge is valid for 24 hours after posting, If no one has done the challenge in 24 hours then ANYONE can post a new challenge.
3. No Google or stock photos allowed. Old photos are permitted as long as they are of either your rig, or you took the picture.
4. Lets keep this family friendly with the challenges...(No flashing, mooning, t-bags, etc.)
5. If no challenge is presented by the winner, open game for anyone to put one up after 1 hour.