Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Pentillie Defender Day 2019
Sunday 14th April 2019, 11am – 4pm

A celebratory day of all that is the iconic Land Rover Defender, from the early Series 1 to the latest Defender and all the models and specials in between!

LINE UP

Ultimate Land Rover Display
4×4 Off Road Course through the woods of the Pentillie Estate
Toylander Display & Course (NEW for 2019!)
Local motor and country related trade stands
A selection of talks from off-road adventurers (NEW for 2019!)
Fun activities for all of the family, including air rifle shooting, laser clays and archery
Children’s Entertainment Area and Bouncy Castle
Delicious food offerings
Sponsored Skinner’s Bar
Free entry to Pentillie’s woodland gardens

TICKETS

£20 per vehicle in advance (plus booking fee), available online only
£30 per vehicle on the day (£20 if driver only!)

ULTIMATE LAND ROVER DISPLAY

A display of unique and interesting Land Rovers. To apply to feature, please emailevents@pentillie.co.uk with a photograph of your marvellous machine.

Both the Best in Show and Reserve will win a £50 Bearmach voucher. To vote, please visit the info point to celebrate a sticker and place this on your favourite vehicle’s tyre.

4×4 OFF ROAD COURSE

A 6km course through the woods of the Estate, with a Sleeper Challenge, Water Cutting Feature and Hill Climbs.

If you do not have your own vehicle, do not worry! Cornwall and Devon Land Rover Clubwill be offering rides around the course for a small fee of £5 per person. Visit the Pentillie info point to book your ride!

ACTIVITIES

All of the activities are included within your ticket fee (including one ride on the 4×4 course – more if available!). At each area, there will be donation buckets for Devon and Cornwall 4×4 Response. The team are a great support of the event and will be marshalling our 4×4 Off Road Course and helping you park your cars! They will also be taking a stand, which you will find at the Castle.

CONTACT

Contact me for more information, or please call the Pentillie Office on 01579

Last edited:

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Did you make it? My mate Robin and his missus Kim of Gusto Overland were there again this year only without their Landy as its in the States.
Yeah I went. I spoke to Robin. He told me about his Landy being in the States. I touched base with the guys from the Devon and Cornwall 4x4 Response Team who Marshall the off-road course. I'm still considering joining their outfit.

I was a bit disappointed with the event this year. There seemed to be significantly fewer attendees than other years.

At least my littl'un will be old enough to come with me next year. (He's only 8 months old at present)

Reactions: Polaris Overland