• HTML tutorial

RatherBSnowboarding

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sandpoint, ID, USA
Member #

***SOLD***

2018 X1GT for sale. I can’t do any better explaining this trailer than all of the online and YouTube resources. Patriot Campers official videos along with many other reviews can be found on YouTube also Exploration Outfitters and their website is your North America support for everything Patriot Campers.

I took delivery of the camper December 2018 and have loved owning it, but it is time for me to move on to the next thing. If money was no object I’d keep it forever. The camper has around 7000 total miles with around half of that off road miles. I have a bit of OCD so it is very well take care of and in near new, excellent condition. There is one ding in the right side fender flare (if I don’t point it out you may never notice) and a few light scratches from trail side brush and branches. Unless the camper is perfectly cleaned and polished, again you may never notice. They are so light they won’t even show up in HDR pics.

This particular model was fully loaded at the time of purchase. Key equipment includes:

Kids room with awning extensions

Primus two burner stove

Bluetooth speaker

Redarc TVMS

Air Bag suspension

ARB refrigerator

WebberQ with Swingaway (one of the legs was cracked when purchased that I did not notice so I superglued it)

Two propane cylinders

Diesel hot water and tent heater

I added, also included:

Dometic camp toilet

Xantrex Pro XM1000 pure sine wave inverter

Trasharoo spare tire trash bag

Asking $38.5k USD
Located in Northern Idaho
Please Direct Message me if interested.

Daniel

IMG_6490.jpegIMG_6884.jpegIMG_6885.jpegIMG_6886.jpegIMG_6887.jpegIMG_6888.jpegIMG_6889.jpegIMG_6891.jpegIMG_6892.jpegIMG_6893.jpegIMG_6894.jpegIMG_7158.jpegIMG_7160.jpeg

Last edited: