Patches and Stickers

• HTML tutorial
S

softroad.406

I have had a sticker collection for a while now, and am starting a patch collection for the headliner in my SUV. Does anyone know of any companies that gives out free stickers and/or patches?

Reactions: sabjku

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I have had a sticker collection for a while now, and am starting a patch collection for the headliner in my SUV. Does anyone know of any companies that gives out free stickers and/or patches?
I won't speak for everyone but I would assume most of us get them from places we've been or people we've met. The freebies I've gotten have always been from walking around Overland Expo. It's like patch heaven. Otherwise, you've got to buy them.

Reactions: Downs and sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Like @diabetiktaco said, very few companies give away patches for free. However, stickers you'll get from a lot of vendors when you place your parts orders, and at events. Even at events most companies are going to charge for a patch, unless you may buy something substantial from them.

Another option, jump on Amazon and eBay and search for "morale patch" or some other search term related to what you're interested in, or places you've traveled. You can pick up patches for some great prices online.

S

softroad.406

That is true. I am still going to email companies and hopefully get stuff. Just wanted to where to get the freebies online : )

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

Companies just are not spending those kinds of dollars on that type of marketing any longer. WIth the shift of ecommerce, spending money on someone creating a logo that is enduring is more valuable. I work for a company that simply only creates swag for two public events a year. We sell through it uber fast, but our owner doesn't want to sit on stuff that is likely going to be given away, when he can spend those marketing dollars on SEO, quality graphics and website utilization.

There are a few overland product companies who sell patches. At an uber premium. People buy them.

I personally would rather spend the money on parts and travel and NEVER would ask for something free. But, thats just me.