Menifee, CA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Pemberton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6RUS
Being a newbie, I have. few questions. First is this. I have a new Gladiator with the black panel for sound proofing on the ceiling on my Jeep. I have tried double sided carpet tape and double sided wood working tape and can not keep the patches from falling off. What can I use to keep them on. Sezcond, is what are the Overland Badges that I keep seeing on the board and how do you get them

Reactions: LRdisco1

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Being a newbie, I have. few questions. First is this. I have a new Gladiator with the black panel for sound proofing on the ceiling on my Jeep. I have tried double sided carpet tape and double sided wood working tape and can not keep the patches from falling off. What can I use to keep them on. Sezcond, is what are the Overland Badges that I keep seeing on the board and how do you get them
b
The OB Badges come with the Overland Bound Membership + Welcome Kit. However you can purchase Duplicate Badges as well.

as for sticking patches to your headliner, most people use Velcro.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I also use velcro (hook side) for attaching patches to the headliner. Works perfect (my headliner is from carpet due to the pop top roof). By the way, the OB patch I got has also velcro on the backside and a separate counterpart. I simply omitted the counterpart and attached the patch in this way.