OcoeeG

Rank II

Enthusiast III

SE TN
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Gee
What do y'all do for a paper towel dispenser in your rigs or trailers? I need something that I can remove and stow away when we are going down the road and easily attach to the trailer when we get to camp.
Ideas?

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
What do y'all do for a paper towel dispenser in your rigs or trailers? I need something that I can remove and stow away when we are going down the road and easily attach to the trailer when we get to camp.
Ideas?
I use WypAll X60 they can be purchased from Amazon. They come in a box and are very durable and convenient.

Attachments

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Shahn

OcoeeG

Rank II

Enthusiast III

SE TN
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Gee
I use this magnet paper towel holder from HF, I love them as they stick to the side of my trailer.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!! That's the ticket. It will stick right on the side of my kitchen box! Thanks @Shahn

GunRunnersActual

Rank V

Explorer I

Laurel, MS, USA
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Watson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WROE242
Service Branch
USMC
I use this magnet paper towel holder from HF, I love them as they stick to the side of my trailer.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!! That's the ticket. It will stick right on the side of my kitchen box! Thanks @Shahn
Man, you just nailed it for me. I was just contemplating a mount to put in my bed cap

Reactions: Shahn

GunRunnersActual

Rank V

Explorer I

Laurel, MS, USA
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Watson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WROE242
Service Branch
USMC
Grabbed the magnetic paper towel holder from Harbor Freight. So far it works well, we’ll see if she rides when I head off-road

Attachments

Last edited:

Kevin108

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Virginia Beach, VA
Member #

I really like these from Rubbermaid. I've found them at Lowe's and Amazon. I have one in the house, the garage, and the GX. I twist an old hat pin into the paper towel roll on the GX. It tears through the paper towels easily, but keeps the roll from unraveling in the wind. I just have it screwed to the trim with its included screws.

1655064847405.png

Last edited:

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I simply have a piece of paracord which has a figure-eight knot on both sides. One side is hooked with the knot in a keder rail attached to the rig (which was there anyway for other reasons), then I lead the cord through the paper roll and thread the other knot the same way. A simple and easy solution that works. Of course, you can attach the cord any other way and, , for example, knot it somewhere.

oldmopars

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

Yep, bungee cord here too. A side effect of the bungee cord is that it puts pressure on the roll to keep it from unrolling.