Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
B
Member #

So, every time we go out, we are constantly rummaging through our boxes to figure out "what do we have, what do we need more of?" Things like, batteries, wet wipes, tent stakes, garbage bags, whatevers.

Does anyone have a good/useful template or packing/consumables list already whipped up in Excel?

I'm thinking ill just put a plastic sleeve on the inside of the lid of our box, and then we can mark things off as they are consumed, how many remain, etc.

Love to see what you guys are doing to keep track of this stuff! Pic for idea... I'm not thinking so much for packing, since it really stays packed, but more for quantities.

Share your files if you can!

Attachments

Reactions: rgallant

TheGreyhound

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
B
Member #

So, every time we go out, we are constantly rummaging through our boxes to figure out "what do we have, what do we need more of?" Things like, batteries, wet wipes, tent stakes, garbage bags, whatevers.

Does anyone have a good/useful template or packing/consumables list already whipped up in Excel?

I'm thinking ill just put a plastic sleeve on the inside of the lid of our box, and then we can mark things off as they are consumed, how many remain, etc.

Love to see what you guys are doing to keep track of this stuff! Pic for idea... I'm not thinking so much for packing, since it really stays packed, but more for quantities.

Share your files if you can!

Also @Michael this would be a good specific topic to see on your youtube!

Louiston

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

USA
First Name
Lou
Last Name
N/A
A pencil and paper in the cab of the truck. If you notice an item is in need of replenishment write it down. Before putting your gear away when you get home, make sure any items on the list are re-stocked.

It really doesn't need to be more complicated than this IMHO.

It's worked great for me anyway. :smiley:

Reactions: TheGreyhound

slomatt

Rank V

Influencer I

Bay Area, CA
I have a master packing list that I go through before every trip to make sure that I don't forget anything, or run low on any supplies. If I think of something I need during the trip I just take a note in my phone.

Ogden88

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Roberg
Member #

I have one but I’m new to all this so it isn’t very complete, mostly just has survival gear and camping gear